What is a 'yoni' and where is the word from?
What are the benefits of yoni egg yoga?
What other benefits can I expect from my yoni egg yoga practice?
What do I need for this class?
I always recommend my students to create a nest for themselves when practicing any restorative yoga. Think of the space you create for yourself like a cocoon with soft blankets and pillows. Below are some suggestions;
- yoga mat or a folded blanket to lay upon
- 2 x pillows an extra blanket for warmth
- a candle or soft lighting
- a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed during class
- your computer to watch the class and iPhone to play the music
- a speaker to play the playlist I made for the class (my little gift for you)
- a yoni egg (optional)
Where do you get a yoni egg from?
I only use the crystal yoni eggs from the Yoni Pleasure Palace (YPP) as I love the integrity of the gemstones available from their site. If you don’t have a yoni egg and would like to invest in one, you can purchase one HERE. Please accept my offer a 10% savings when you use the discount code CLAUDIALOVE at check out.
PS, check out my favourite conscious sex toys from YPP HERE.
My favourite stone for this practice is a Nephrite Jade yoni egg. Nephrite Jade is renowned for its incredible healing properties in particular for adrenal support. A medium sized egg is a good all rounder size for most people.