Precious Oils dōTERRA
Essential Oil Education coupled with handy DIY projects + Yoga and Meditation Practices to support you in your journey. All of the units are optional so you can make your way through what takes your interest first. Enjoy your learning and if you have any specific issues, questions or topics you'd like to know about please don't hesitate to ask. Love, Claudia xx
UNIT NINE - step 1
UNIT NINE - step 3
UNIT NINE - step 2
UNIT NINE - step 4
An Intro to Essential Oils class
Talking About Natural Solutions for Families
Immune System Support with Essential Oils
A - Z Oil Edication
- Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes, a chemical property of the oil that enables it to go beyond the blood-brain barrier, helping to oxygenate the pineal pituitary glands – which are the main glands in the body that control the balance of our hormones.
- Thereby it can assist with increasing the way our cells function.
- It is great to use during meditation or studying.
- It also helps to ease hyperactivity, impatience, irritability and can help enhance spiritual awareness.
- Arthritis / Inflammation of muscles or joints: gently massage affected joints (you can also use a blend of frank, tumeric, cobaiba, peppermint, ice blue and marjoram with FCO. Ask me for more details)
- Mental Fatigue: to help relax, apply frank neat to your temples, back of neck, over your liver area or into the soles of your feet
- General support: skin health & scarring prevention / asthma or bronchitis / high blood pressure / staph / nervous conditions / arthritis / mood balancing / wrinkles / mental fatigue / pain / immune system support.
- Topically: try adding a drop into your facial moisturiser to help your skin feel and look rejuvenated and reduce the appearance of imperfections. If you’re a yogi, try gently massaging a drop in to your third eye before you practice yoga or meditate to deepen your practice.
- Aromatically: diffuse in your home (or yoga studio) for enhanced clarity, focus and promote feelings of calm, safety, and relaxation. Frankincense blends with all oils however I just love it with citrus oils like Lime, Lemon and Wild Orange. For spiritual work try blending it with oils such as Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, YlangYlang and Clary Sage for diffusion.
- Food additive: try a drop of frankincense under your tongue every day to support your body’s cellular health, increase your brain function and reduce inflammation. Frankincense is a key ingredient in dōTERRA’s Lifelong Vitality
- Dilute for use with children.
Frankincense can help to ‘remove the scales of avidya from our eyes’ so we can start to see ourselves as we truly are. Here in lies ‘the work’ – do we actually like ourselves?
- Try incorporating this oil in with your yoga practice / teaching. My all time go-to favourite for enhancing my connection with Spirit and reminding me of my higher purpose.
- Try diffusing this oil before you start any spiritual practice so you can breathe in its benefits. Sit for a few moments allowing stillness to come to your body and consider your intention, for your practice, for your day.
- Notice what comes up for you…the oil of truth helps us to see ourselves the way that the Divine sees us – perfect.
- digestive system disorders
- fat digestion (making it great support for the liver too)
- irritability (including tired & achy limbs)
- stretch marks (it blends well with Lavender & Frankincense for this)
- swelling & water retention (alleviates edema)
- Topically: promote healthy skin and hair by adding a drop of Green Mandarin into your beauty routine, try a few drops to water or witch hazel for a mild skin toner and clarifier. Try also a customised pure-fume or a massage oil by blending it with Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang or Lavender.
- Aromatically: diffuse Green Mandarin to create a bright and energised environment by diffusing it in your home, it can also help to purify the air and get rid of unpleasant odours. Try blending it with Basil or Spearmint.
- Food additive: this one is pretty spesh in some cold, fizzy water, yumyum!! Try also marinating chicken with it and Pink Pepper, or making delicious marinades or salad dressings.
- Be cautious with sensitive skin and stay out of the sunlight for at least 12hrs if you’ve applied it to an area exposed to the suns rays, its not as photosensitive as other citrus but still be safe ok
Thank you Wintergreen, for reminding me to let go and let God:
- Used in topical creams and massage blends because of its soothing properties to the skin.
- Aids with Arthritic pain, bone pain and spurs, cartilage injury, frozen shoulder & joint pain among many other uses.
- It is also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties and is a key ingredient inside the Ice Blue oil and the Ice Blue Athletic Rub.
- Topically: either apply neat to target areas or dilute with FCO to create a warming massage over your shoulders or anywhere you are experiencing tension. You can also add a drop or two to your warm bath to ease muscular tension. Wintergreen oil blends well with Marjoram, Peppermint, Spearmint, Thyme, Oregano, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
- Aromatically: diffusing this oil helps to create the clarity of the open outdoors while adding the sweet, minty smell of green trees. Along with its clean aroma, diffusing Wintergreen oil will help promote an uplifting and stimulating effect on the senses.
- Keep out of reach of children and definitely not for internal use. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your doctor prior to using this oil.
- Try incorporating this oil in with your yoga practice / teaching as it aids with removing self-sabotaging blockages ~ this unique oil is phenomenal for ‘shaking the monkey of your back’ & allow Grace.
- Try gently massaging a couple of drops into your shoulders and upper traps before shoulder opening stretches, consider where in your life you have limited yourself from receiving more of your own love or from the universe.
- Try exploring this oils relationship with heart opening postures that require focus such as arm balances.
- This is the blend you go to when you want to ground and anchor your mind and emotions.
- Anchor promotes a sense of courage, calmness and assurance, creating a firm base from which we can move forward from.
- Apply to your heart, ankles, bottoms of your feet and base of your spine ~ also you can diffuse or inhale form your hands
- This blend is designed to help bring order to the chaos of our every day lives (perfect for the silly season!) bringing alignment, focus, trust, purpose and understanding to what matters most.
- Apply to your wrists, heart area, and back of your neck and behind your ears.
- you can also apply to the reflex points of your hands and feet (can also diffuse or inhale from your hands)
- Promote feelings of inspiration and joy with this citrus blend and help yourself rise above and move beyond challenged in your life.
- Apply to your wrists, heart area, and back of your neck and behind your ears. You can also apply to the reflex points of your hands and feet (can also diffuse or inhale from your hands).
- I also like to apply a teeny little bit of it just under the tip of my nose before I do my morning creative visualisation
UNIT TEN - ?