Precious Oils dōTERRA
Essential Oil Education coupled with handy DIY projects + Yoga and Meditation Practices to support you in your journey. All of the units are optional so you can make your way through what takes your interest first. Enjoy your learning and if you have any specific issues, questions or topics you'd like to know about please don't hesitate to ask. Love, Claudia xx
HOW TO ORDER
UNIT TWO - step 1
How to order
UNIT TWO - step 3
UNIT TWO - step 5
UNIT TWO - step 2
UNIT TWO - step 4
How To Order
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEW DŌTERRA ACCOUNT
ONE-TIME STANDARD ORDER
LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM (LRP)
- Our loyalty rewards program is a great way for you to earn free products.
- It is also a great way to get your shipping credited back in product points.
- You are also eligible to receive the free product of the month, which will automatically be shipped with your rewards order if it is over 125 PV.
- The longer you order through this program the more benefits you receive.
- You start at 10% of your order back in points and gain 5% for every three months you participate in the program with orders over 50 PV.
- After 12 months of ordering over 50 PV you receive 30% of your order back in points.
- To qualify to receive points your order must be over 50 PV. If your order is under 50 PV it just means it will take you an extra month to grow in the percentage scale. You will still get your shipping credited in points even if you order one product.
Loyalty Rewards Program FAQ & Information
FAQs ABOUT LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
Basics of how the program works:
- The Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is a monthly ordering program;
- All LRP orders get the shipping value credited in points;
- All LRP orders over 50 PV in total earn Rewards Points (based on your % level);
- Everyone starts at getting 10% of their orders back in points unless they purchased a Fast Track starter kit;
- If your order is under 50 PV you will only get your shipping back in points;
- After 3 months of 50 PV+ orders your percentage increases by 5% – until it hits 30%;
- Your points will be credited to your account after the 16th of the following month;
- You can use your accumulated points to redeem most oils and products for free (there are some products you cannot use your points for);
- When redeeming points, it must cover the PV of the item fully, you cannot use points to partially cover an item;
- You need to change the products in your LRP cart at least the day before your order is due to ship – or you will receive whatever is currently in your cart;
- Set a reminder in your phone to recur each month to remind you to change your LRP.
What does PV Mean?
Do I have control of what I order each month?
Can I cancel at any time?
Do I have to order every month in the Loyalty Rewards Program?
Is there a fee to participate in this program?
Why does it have to process on a certain date?
How do I find out what the free product of the month is?
What is the minimum I have to order to earn points?
How do I get the free product of the month?
It says an order over 100PV can earn commission – but I don’t want to do the business.
When do my points show up in my account?
I don’t think I will need something each month…
How long do I have to use my points?
When you redeem your points, does it affect the PV of your current order?
How do I redeem my points?
Can I do LRP orders from the US Warehouse?
- You will need to set up an LRP template for that warehouse, so you will have 2 templates set up.
- Once your order is processed, you can go back into that LRP template and delete it.
- You will need to change the date on your Australian LRP Template to the next month if you only wish to do a US order for the month as they are not connected.
- The conditions are the same so you will qualify for the US promotions, instead of the Australian ones.
- You can only get one free product of the month. So if you place an AUS order before the US order and it’s over 125 PV, you will not receive the US free product (and vice versa).
Do I need to be using massive amounts of oil to make this valuable for me?
How To Redeem Points
How To Do A US Warehouse Order
How to order during BOGO
- With each offer you only need to add the ‘buy one’ oil to your cart. The free oils will automatically show up in your cart as you go to the final stage of processing your order.
- When ordering the BOGO free offer ensure that your order is placed before the expiry of that offer. It may just be a daily offer, or maybe an offer available for a couple of days. If your order isn’t placed before the offer expires you will miss out on that offer.
- Each BOGO promotion does have their differences so be sure to check out the offers as we advertise them throughout the promotional period as they may differ from the last BOGO.
- If you already utilise our Loyalty Rewards Program we recommend setting up a second LRP template purely for the BOGO promotion period. This is so you don’t need to worry about removing items from your current template that you may need next month.
- When setting up your second template just have the ship date as the week after BOGO promotion ends so that it doesn’t automatically ship during that time.
- Once the BOGO period is over delete the second template.
- Using the LRP program to purchase your BOGOs also means you can receive your shipping back in points for each order plus earn points on any order over 50 PV! So, you are getting free oils PLUS earning points back! #winning
- Some BOGOs sell out super fast so to avoid disappointment try to order as soon as you can after the announcement.
- You cannot use your points to purchase the ‘buy one’ oil, otherwise the FREE oil will not be added to your order.
- You cannot save a BOGO offer to ship at a later date. The order must be processed before the expiry of the offer, so you need to click ship now.
UNIT THREE - oil usage
We love that essential oils are pure natural plant products. However, even though they are natural, they are potent and can be misused.