Precious Oils dōTERRA
Essential Oil Education coupled with handy DIY projects + Yoga and Meditation Practices to support you in your journey. All of the units are optional so you can make your way through what takes your interest first. Enjoy your learning and if you have any specific issues, questions or topics you'd like to know about please don't hesitate to ask. Love, Claudia xx
YOUR dōTERRA ACCOUNT
UNIT ONE - step 1
Your dōTERRA account
UNIT ONE - step 3
UNIT ONE - step 5
Accessories & resources
UNIT ONE - step 7
UNIT ONE - step 2
How to use your oils
UNIT ONE - step 4
Pick your path
UNIT ONE - step 6
Understanding which oils to use
You just got your oils – Start Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEW DŌTERRA ACCOUNT
YOUR dōTERRA ACCOUNT
- PV: Personal Volume. This is a numeric value assigned to each product (note, it is not the $ value). It is used as the qualifier for commissions, rank and promotions. Products redeemed with points have no PV.
- LRP: Loyalty Rewards Program. This program provides free product credits for qualifying monthly purchases ordered on the program. When you participate you will earn product credits (points) that can be used similar to cash to purchase dōTERRA products.
- POM: Product of the Month. The Product of the Month is a special monthly promotion (FREE product) automatically added to LRP orders of at least 125 PV when processed before the 15th of the month.
- CPTG: Certified Pure Tested Grade: Not all essential oil companies choose to enforce high testing standards for their oils. In fact, many companies skip important steps in the testing process in order to save money or time. Unfortunately, when proper testing measures are not taken, it is impossible to ensure that an essential oil is truly “pure.” To ensure that each bottle of essential oil is pure and free from contaminants or synthetic fillers dōTERRA created the CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® protocol. The CPTG process includes a rigorous examination of every batch of oil, along with third-party testing to guarantee transparency.
YOUR MEMBER DISCOUNT
THE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
- Modern Essentials Book & App
- Essential Life Book & App
- Advanced Oil Magic Book
How to Use your Oils
FOOD FLAVOURING USE / INTERNAL USE
Among the single oils dōTERRA offers currently, 37 are safe for internal use. Using the oils for internal purposes means that you go beyond putting them on your skin to ingest them for their specific benefits to various organs or cells. There are several ways to take oils internally; you can cook with the oils, take them in beverages, or put them in a veggie capsule to swallow.
Using oils internally is a method that is best used only when you have a specific area of concern that can only be met by ingesting the essential oil. Keep in mind that you only need a drop or two at a time to reap the benefits of the oil. For example, supporting healthy digestion is a benefit that comes from ingesting Ginger.
Pick Your Path
Accessories & Resources to Support Your Oil Usage
WHERE TO BUY YOUR OIL ACCESSORIES & RESOURCES
ADVANCED OIL RESOURCES:
ALL TYPES OF ACCESSORIES & RESOURCES:
FOR FRACTIONATED COCNUT OIL IN BULK:
FOR ROLLERS & BOTTLES SPECIFICALLY:
FOR ROLLER LABELS:
FOR OTHER ACCESSORIES (STANDS, BAGS ETC.):
Understanding Which Oils To Use
Member Services Contact Information
UNIT TWO - how to order
Being a dōTERRA member, you now have your own online account where you can login and order what you like when you like.